Terms and ConditionsLast updated: 16.10.2020
Before using the app, please read the following Terms and Conditions agreement ("Agreement").
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions governing the use of "Juice" mobile app ("Service") concluded between any person using the Service (the "User" or "You") and individual entrepreneur Sergei Savitskij, 220062 Minsk, Republic of Belarus, who is a holder of exclusive rights to the Service ("Copyright Holder").
- Use of the Service is permitted only under the terms of this Agreement. If the User does not accept the terms of the Agreement in full, the User has no right to use the Service for any purpose. Any use of the Service in violation of any of the terms of the Agreement is prohibited.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service (or
older, if your country of residence has a higher age of
majority). By creating an account and using the Service, You
represent and warrant that:
- You confirm that you have the right and are able to bind yourself to comply with the Terms and Conditions, and will not violate the laws and regulations of your country by using the Service. You are solely responsible for complying with all existing local laws and regulations.
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- You have never been convicted of socially dangerous assault, physical harm, or sexual harassment.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service (or older, if your country of residence has a higher age of majority). By creating an account and using the Service, You represent and warrant that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials You use to sign up for the Service, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If You think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By creating an account, You grant to the Service a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information You authorize us to access from VK, Instagram, Facebook, as well as any information You post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “Content”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “post”). The Service's license to use your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that the Service's license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, improving the Service and providing it, as well as researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place on the Service may be viewed by other users and by any person visiting or participating in the Service (including individuals who may receive shared Content from other users of the Service).
- You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your social media accounts (such as VK, Instagram, Facebook), is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the above license to the Copyright Holder.
- You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. The Copyright Holder may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in their sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
- When communicating with our customer service representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer service representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
- In consideration for the Copyright Holder allowing you to use the Service, you agree that the Copyright Holder, their affiliates, and third-party partners may place advertising on the Service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to the Copyright Holder regarding the Services, you agree that the Copyright Holder may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
- You agree that the Copyright Holder may access, store and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law, or in a good faith belief that such access, storage or disclosure is reasonable, for instance: to comply with legal process; to enforce the Agreement; to respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; to respond to your requests for customer service; to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
- If You receive 3 (three) or more complaints from other users of the Service, the Copyright Holder automatically blocks your account and begins an investigation. During the investigation, the Copyright Holder reserves the right to terminate your account.
By using the Service, You agree that You will not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose
- use the Service in order to harm the Copyright Holder
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission
- bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- use another user’s account
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless You have a permission.
- The Copyright Holder reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if You have violated this Agreement, misused the Service or behaved in a way that the Copyright Holder regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the Service.
- Although the Copyright Holder reserves the right to review and remove Content that violates this Agreement, such Content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it. Herein the Copyright Holder can not guarantee that all Content will comply with this Agreement. If You see Content that violates this Agreement within the Service, please report it using the Service or contact us at email@example.com.
- By using the Service, You agree that You will not:
Modifying the Service and Termination
- The Copyright Holder has the right to suspend the Service entirely if they believe You have violated this Agreement.
- The user may terminate or suspend their account at any time and for any reason, using the corresponding function of the Service. Account data is deleted from the Copyright Holder's server and can not be restored.
PurchasesYou can make purchases via iTunes or Google Play ("Store") within the Service. In order to make a purchase you will be asked to enter your account information in the Store. After that, your Store account will be charged for services purchased through the app, in accordance with the terms in effect at the time of purchase, as well as in accordance with the general terms of purchases made through the app that apply to your Store account. Some Stores may charge you with sales tax depending on your country of residence. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through the Service, your Store account will continue to be billed for the subscription until you cancel it. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. If you want to cancel auto-renewal of subscription, change or terminate your subscription, you will need to log in to your Store account and follow instructions to cancel your subscription, even if you have otherwise deleted your account or if you have deleted the Service from your device. Deleting your account on the Service or deleting the Service from your device does not terminate or cancel your subscription; the Service will continue to charge funds from the Store account until You cancel your subscription through Store account.
- Even though the Copyright Holder strives to minimize a negative experience of the Users, only allowing users to communicate if they have both indicated interest in one another, the Copyright Holder is not responsible for the conduct of any User on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other Users, particularly if you decide to meet in person. You agree that you will not provide your financial details (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Users.
- You are solely responsible for interacting with other Users. You understand that the Service does not conduct criminal background checks on its Users or otherwise inquire into the background of its Users. The Service makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Users. The Service reserves the right - and You agree that the Service has such a right - to check criminal records or conduct other background checks (for example, searching the list of persons who have committed a sexual crime) at any time using open sources.
Liability by Agreement
- The Service provides the service on an “as is” basis. The Copyright Holder takes no responsibility for any Content that You or another User or third party posts, sends or receives through the Service. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk. The Copyright Holder is not obliged to check their accuracy and reliability and is not responsible for their relevance and compliance with reality. The Copyright Holder does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Service will match a particular purpose and expectations of the User, it does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data, nor does it provide any other warranties not stated in this Agreement.
- The Copyright Holder is not responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of any use or inability to use the Service and/or damage caused to the User and/or third parties as a result of any use, non-use or inability to use the Service, including possible errors or failures in the operation of software and hardware, except for cases expressly provided by law.
- All questions and complaints related to the use/inability to use the Service, as well as possible violations of the law by the Service and/or the rights of third parties, should be sent via the feedback form at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The agreement (including any of its parts) may be changed by the Copyright Holder unilaterally without any special notice, the latest version of the document shall come into effect upon posting on the Internet at the address specified in this paragraph unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of Terms and Conditions is always available at: https://juicedating.app/legal/policy/. If the Copyright Holder has made any changes in this Agreement, in the manner described in this paragraph, with which the User does not agree, they must stop using the Service.
- The legislation of the Republic of Belarus applies to this Agreement and all relations related to the use of the Service, Program and Data, any claims arising from this Agreement or the use of the Service must be filed and considered in court at the location of the Copyright Holder.